Re: [nslu2-linux] NSLU2 Debian install failure

  • Mr Doug -
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Thanks for the reply Martin. I had sent a response to nslu2-general and not here so you probably did not see it. I got it going fine. Now all I need it fuse and owfs for Debian arm. They tell me it is coming. My original response....

      Ok replying to my own post to give an update.

      Another thread I saw with this problem talked about trying 13 times to finally get it installed, so I thought that I had better be patient. Patience payed off, on about the 6th try it successfully installed. I did nothing different, so not sure what it was. Perhaps it is a network or Debian fileserver issue. This is not specifically seen in the log though. Maybe someone can explain it.

      So working fine now.  For anyone that is having this problem I would recommend going through the install many times before giving up.

      Doug