How to display accented characters in Mutt (unslung)

  • Ton Boelens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi everybody,

      I am using an NSLU2 with V2.3R29-uNSLUng-5.5-beta and I have been
      looking for a way to install locales (international character sets) on
      the NSLU2. The reason is that I use Mutt with SSH and Screen and want
      to be able to display characters with accents when I am reading and
      writing e-mails.

      I have tried this list, google and so on, but could not find the
      solution.

      Thanks,

      Ton Boelens
      Den Bosch