optware proftpd : mod_vroot compiled ?

  • ced23456
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009

      I would like to use proftpd and jail my users into their homedir.

      Inside these homedirs, i want to create symlinks to give access outside their homedirs.

      Prodftpd provides this feature with the module mod_vroot but i have no ideas whether the package proftpd has been compiled with this module.

      If yes, does someone could provide me his proftpd.conf.

      Thanks
      Cedric