Request for Cadaver

  • mick_nslu2
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2009
      Hi All,

      I was looking for cadaver but ipkg can't find it. Could a kind sould please compile it and make a binary?

      Regards,
    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2009
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "mick_nslu2" <mick_nslu2@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I was looking for cadaver but ipkg can't find it. Could a kind sould please compile it and make a binary?
        >
        > Regards,

        Done, ipk in feed now.

        Please note that this version links in 0.28.0 neon that comes with cadaver, because optware neon is too new for cadaver.

        Cheers,

        -Brian
      • mick_nslu2
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2009
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Zhou" <b88zhou@...> wrote:

          > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "mick_nslu2" <mick_nslu2@> wrote:

          > > I was looking for cadaver but ipkg can't find it. Could a kind soul please compile it and make a binary?

          > Done, ipk in feed now.
          >
          > Please note that this version links in 0.28.0 neon that comes with cadaver, because optware neon is too new for cadaver.

          Thanks Brian!

          It works a treat - no problems so far. Thank you very much. :)
          --
          Regards,
          Mick