Re : Re : [nslu2-linux] Re: ipkg apcupsd-cgi package request

  • Rrrrt Tre
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hi Brian,

      After many tests and setup, apcupsd-cgi works fine thanks very much again :-)

      It's not urgent, but in your future apcupsd package version can you include :

      Client Test Program:

      When your Network Information Server is up and running, you can test it using a simple program before attempting to access the server via your Web server. The test program is called client.c and can be found in the examples subdirectory of the source distribution. To build the program, when in the examples directory, use something like the following:

           cc client.c ../lib/libapc.a -o client

      And after, I think it will be perfect.

      Thanks again.

      Best regards

      De : Rrrrt Tre <rrrrttre@...>
      À : nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Avril 2009, 9h27mn 19s
      Objet : Re : [nslu2-linux] Re: ipkg apcupsd-cgi package request

      Hi Brian,

      Thank you very much, I try it today, and give you as soon as possible my return.

      Best Regards

      De : Brian Zhou <b88zhou@gmail. com>
      À : nslu2-linux@ yahoogroups. com
      Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Avril 2009, 0h08mn 19s

      Fulfilled by

      http://trac.. nslu2-linux. org/optware/ changeset/ 10000

      Cheers,

      -Brian Zhou