Re : Re : [nslu2-linux] mysql-devel package request for synology ds508

  • Rrrrt Tre
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hi Brian,

      Thanks for your answer, I use optware-dev to native compile on my ds508, because I don't know how to make cross compil for ds508 on my debian, I've some error during cross compile for unknow architecture.
      I can make an ipkg and give you it after (zabbix), it's not a problem for, I'm for share. But at this time I've some problem to compile it ... But if you tell me where I can donwload libmysqlclient- dev package, I'm ok to try this compilation.

      Best Regards.

      De : Brian Zhou <b88zhou@...>
      À : nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Avril 2009, 0h29mn 41s
      Objet : Re: Re : [nslu2-linux] mysql-devel package request for synology ds508

      If you use the optware packaging framework, compiling either natively or cross, the development files are in the staging directories. So those -dev packages are not that important in this context. I'm not opposed to anyone adding -dev subpackages though.

      Please take into consideration that this is a community project and almost all contributors do things for fun in their spare time. So the things you request may or may not be fulfilled. The best way to make things happen is to contribute yourself, see
      http://www.nslu2- linux.org/ wiki/Optware/ AddAPackageToOpt ware

      We also appreciate donations to nslu2-linux. org
      http://www.nslu2- linux.org/ wiki/Main/ Donate

      -Brian Zhou
      Optware feed manager