Re: Subsonic media streamer

  • rincewindcook
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2009
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@...> wrote:

      > no, but these work fine.
      >
      > http://ampache.org/
      > http://musicbrowser.sourceforge.net/

      Ampache looks good, are there any instructions anywhere for installing on an UnSlung slug?
    • Scott Ruckh
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27, 2009
        This is what you said rincewindcook
        > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> no, but these work fine.
        >>
        >> http://ampache.org/
        >> http://musicbrowser.sourceforge.net/
        >>

        > Ampache looks good, are there any instructions anywhere for installing on an
        > UnSlung slug?

        It is a PHP applicaion, so you want to look at the wiki for installing a web
        server (recommend lighttpd) and PHP. Although I believe you can use the
        web-server that is already running with UnSlung. It has been awhile since I
        installed it on Unslung as I am no using SlugOS.

        The documentation for ampache can be found at its web site.
      • rincewindcook
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 28, 2009
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@...> wrote:

          > This is what you said rincewindcook
          > > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@> wrote:
          > >>
          > >> no, but these work fine.
          > >>
          > >> http://ampache.org/
          > >> http://musicbrowser.sourceforge.net/
          > >>

          > > Ampache looks good, are there any instructions anywhere for installing on an
          > > UnSlung slug?
          > >

          > It is a PHP applicaion, so you want to look at the wiki for installing a web
          > server (recommend lighttpd) and PHP. Although I believe you can use the
          > web-server that is already running with UnSlung. It has been awhile since I
          > installed it on Unslung as I am no using SlugOS.
          >
          > The documentation for ampache can be found at its web site.

          Thanks again Scott, I'll give it a go