NSLUG for sale

  • storemike
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      bought it a while ago, but never got around to doing anything with it. Does anyone here want it? If so, make an offer. It's completely unhacked.

      Thanks,
      Mike
    • Sam
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2009
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "storemike" <storemike@...> wrote:

        > bought it a while ago, but never got around to doing anything with it. Does anyone here want it? If so, make an offer. It's completely unhacked.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mike

        Might want to tell people where it is ;)
      • Dale
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
          Hello Mike.

          I have been trying to contact you but no luck. Do you still have the NSLUS2?