Re: [nslu2-linux] nslu2 and kamikaze 8.09

  • darethehair
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 6, 2009
      Rod Whitby-2 wrote:

      > Try contacting it on static address of 192.168.1.1, no dhcp.
      >
      > -- Rod

      Yep, that is what I did -- but first I had to swap some network cables
      around, since my router (actually most routers) use '192.168.1.1' as their
      IP address. I am more curious to know whether it was intentional (or not)
      for the latest Kamikaze to use that address, rather than something more
      likely *not* to collide with a router?