debian reinstall

  • Jonathon Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hello,

      I currently have debian installed on a 1gig usb stick. I would like
      to reinstall to a 160gig usb hard disk.

      I disconnected the usb stick and reboot the nslu2 to upgrade mode but
      I could not ping the IP, therefore cannot load the new installer.

      Is their anything special which needs to be done for a reinstall?
    • Jonathon Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        My bad. The led was flashing amber/green which was the problem.

        After a few goes, I got the led to flash red/green which was really
        the upgrade mode. All is good now. Thanks.

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathon Smith"