Re: [nslu2-linux] Linksys WUSB54g Wireless adapter and NSLU2

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      macnet83 wrote:
      > Hello
      >
      > Has anyone setup the NSLU2 with this adapter?
      >
      > I've got one and wanted to know if it's possible to use it with my
      > NSLU2.

      You'll have to help us out a bit -- what, specifically, is the chipset
      in your WUSB54g?

      Linksys, like other vendors, will change the internal components of such
      adaptors without notice and without changing the marketing product
      number. So what you need in order to figure out the answer to your
      question is the actual chipset inside -- the easiest way to figure that
      out is to plug it into a Linux system and read the vendor and device id
      from the kernel messages ("dmesg").

      Mike (mwester)