Slow file transfer

  • bram.schats
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      I have a strange problem.

      When i put files on my NAS from my local pc or Dreambox it will
      read/write with around 5,5 mb/s. this speed is perfect for me but now i
      have a problem with my file transfer speed.

      When i have downloaded files on my NSLU2 (like torrent files) and want
      to copy/ cut the files, the filetransfer does not go above the 1,5
      mb/s. How can this happen, i have no idea....

      What am i doing wrong, is this a permission/ ownership thing?

      On my pc runs vista ultimate.