Restarting an unslung system goes into internal flash

  • Hanneke & Paul Brandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 6:45 AM
      Message
      Hi there,

      I'm a happy user of a V2.3R63 Unslung-6.8beta system. Sometimes it needs a restart in order to get it running fully fresh and more responsive again. I'm used to manually shut it down by use of the standard LinkSys admin pages, and then hit the power button to start it again. Works fine, however it needs my regular attention.

      The Linksys admin pages also provide a means to auto-restart it on a regular basis. I'm not sure why, but whenever I follow this scenario the system indeed will restart however ends up in running from internal flash in stead of running from external disk.

      Any suggestions on how to resolve this so I can automate my regular restarting process?

      Thanks in advance
          Paul