Re: Does Firefly Media Server support UPnP?

  • pgmeshop
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6 6:59 PM
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "pgmeshop" <pgmeshop@...> wrote:

      > I installed Firefly on my NSLU2 but both my Netgear MP101 and Linksys
      > WMLS11B could not see the server. Does anyonw know how to enable UPnP
      > for Firefly? Or it even does not support UPnP?
      >
      > Thanks.

      Does anyone know how to configure UPnP for Firefly? Please help. Thanks.
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6 7:38 PM
        In the current nightly release, over a year old, UPnP is not supported.

        pgmeshop wrote:

        > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:nslu2-linux%40yahoogroups.com>, "pgmeshop" <pgmeshop@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I installed Firefly on my NSLU2 but both my Netgear MP101 and Linksys
        > > WMLS11B could not see the server. Does anyonw know how to enable UPnP
        > > for Firefly? Or it even does not support UPnP?
        > >
        > > Thanks.
        > >

        > Does anyone know how to configure UPnP for Firefly? Please help. Thanks.

      • PGMESHOP
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6 8:34 PM
          Bob,

          Thank you very much for your reply. Do you know any
          version/release supports or will be supporting UPnP
          (in the future)?

          Thanks again.