Does Firefly provide Internet Radio Stream?

  • pgmeshop
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      I installed Firefly on my NSLU2 but have difficulty to get Internet
      Radio. I tried to import an Internet Radio Play list but failed. Does
      anyone successfully install Firefly with Internet Radio? Please advise.

      Thank you.
    • feffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        pgmeshop wrote:

        > I installed Firefly on my NSLU2 but have difficulty to get Internet
        > Radio. I tried to import an Internet Radio Play list but failed. Does
        > anyone successfully install Firefly with Internet Radio? Please advise.

        I don't think so. I think Firefly is mainly for sharing a local music
        collection on your LAN. Anyway that's what I use it for. Works fine for
        that. You could check their site. There are other apps, like streamripper
        and streamtuner that can deal with Internet Radio streams. I run these
        directly on my linux machines for radio streaming, but you could probably
        use them on the slug as well.

        Regards,
        feffer