Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Internet gateway + LDAP authentication + NSLU2 ? is this possible?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
      Have a look at the OpenWrt table of hardware wiki, and choose a device
      that runs OpenWrt well, has multiple network ports, and either an
      in-built hard disk or a USB port. The Fonera2 also fits your
      description well.

      I personally use a Freecom FSG-3 (64MB ram, running OpenWrt) with the
      internal hard disk replaced with a usb hub and flash stick for my
      internet gateway, a QNAP TS-409 (4 disk raid, running Debian) for my
      fileserver, and a couple of NSLU2s (running SlugOS completely in flash)
      for my bluetooth access points at home and work.

      -- Rod