RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: FTP from the Web into NSLU2

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hello!
      Bill were you aware that some of the mountains of junk mail was originally
      sent out from servers roosting where you are located? It took many e-mails
      to remind the assigning authorities that I needed to know who to contact and
      why.

      And still some stuff slips through.

      Have you asked them about unlocking these ports? (Obviously Port 25 can be
      left closed.)

      Incidentally it is possibly to redirect SSH traffic to a port other then its
      traditional Port 22.

      --
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...

      Behalf