Firefly to airport express without another PC

  • sbothwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009

      I have installed Firefly on my unslung slug, and it's working fine
      streaming to my airport express when I use itunes on another PC.

      Now I'm looking to remove the other PC from the equation. I've
      searched about and there are a few posts saying that something like
      raop-play might be made to work. Does anyone have any experience of
      getting this sort of setup working? What I basically want is, I think,
      a web front end running on the slug so I can change what the server is
      playing, but have it streamed directly from the slug to the AE.

      Any advice much appreciated...

      Thanks.