NSLU as DVD Server?

  • nathan_fisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Hello all,

      I'm an NSLU noob, and I was wondering if it would be possible (once my
      NSLU arrives) to connect a USB DVD drive to the NSLU in order to rip
      DVDs to ISOs stored on the hard drive...

      My ideal case would be to toss a DVD into the drive and have the NSLU
      automatically rip the DVD to the hard drive.

      Thoughts? I couldn't help but notice someone posted something similar
      to the "wish list" on the NSLU2 Linux site, and I was wondering if any
      progress had been made since then.

      Thanks!