Re: rTorrent + nTorrent = :(

  • Ross Dargans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
      yeah the page says its doesnt work up to "0.7.9+r1027-1" - I thought I
      had a more recent version where it was fixed. doh.

      I ideally wanted a way to start and stop torrents through an interface
      on my pc, however being able to see the status will do for now:) rtorstat looks like the solution to me:)

      tbh I think I will look at using transmission as it looks a bit more
      powerful.

      Thanks

      Ross

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "kaputnikgo" <kaputnikgo@...>