Re: Backup on openWrt

  • reuter.rudolf
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lance_benson" <lance_benson@...>
      wrote:
      One question: the
      > letters "NSLU2C" were underlined and followed by a guestion mark, with
      > a link suggesting that a wiki page be added for this. I don't know why
      > this was, or what to do about it.

      Hello Lance,
      NSLU2C is interpreted as a wiki word. But that page does not exist. In
      order to remove that interpretation just type [=NSLU2C=].
      Please see also http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki
      and http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex
      and search for "[=".
      Greetings, Rudy
    • lance_benson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
        > In order to remove that [wiki word] interpretation just
        > type [=NSLU2C=].

        Thanks, Rudy. I figured out that it was making a link, and fixed it by
        changing it to lower case. But I didn't know about "[="--thanks for
        that tip.