Re: Backup on openWrt

  • lance_benson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
      > Actually, can you please just add it to the existing backup page?

      Done, here:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/CompletelyBackupTheNSLU2 with
      links added to several other backup pages. One question: the
      letters "NSLU2C" were underlined and followed by a guestion mark, with
      a link suggesting that a wiki page be added for this. I don't know why
      this was, or what to do about it.
    • reuter.rudolf
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lance_benson" <lance_benson@...>
        wrote:
        One question: the
        > letters "NSLU2C" were underlined and followed by a guestion mark, with
        > a link suggesting that a wiki page be added for this. I don't know why
        > this was, or what to do about it.

        Hello Lance,
        NSLU2C is interpreted as a wiki word. But that page does not exist. In
        order to remove that interpretation just type [=NSLU2C=].
        Please see also http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki
        and http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex
        and search for "[=".
        Greetings, Rudy
      • lance_benson
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
          > In order to remove that [wiki word] interpretation just
          > type [=NSLU2C=].

          Thanks, Rudy. I figured out that it was making a link, and fixed it by
          changing it to lower case. But I didn't know about "[="--thanks for
          that tip.