Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Backup on openWrt

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
      lance_benson wrote:
      > I'm ready to add the following page to the wiki, and a link from the
      > openwrt homepage in the wiki, but I don't see how to add a new page.
      > If someone can tell me how to add a page, I'll also add a page
      > telling how to add a page.

      Actually, can you please just add it to the existing backup page?
      There's no need to add a new page for it when there's an existing page
      on howto backup the slug.

      -- Rod
    • lance_benson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
        > Actually, can you please just add it to the existing backup page?

        Done, here:
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/CompletelyBackupTheNSLU2 with
        links added to several other backup pages. One question: the
        letters "NSLU2C" were underlined and followed by a guestion mark, with
        a link suggesting that a wiki page be added for this. I don't know why
        this was, or what to do about it.
      • reuter.rudolf
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lance_benson" <lance_benson@...>
          wrote:
          One question: the
          > letters "NSLU2C" were underlined and followed by a guestion mark, with
          > a link suggesting that a wiki page be added for this. I don't know why
          > this was, or what to do about it.

          Hello Lance,
          NSLU2C is interpreted as a wiki word. But that page does not exist. In
          order to remove that interpretation just type [=NSLU2C=].
          Please see also http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki
          and http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex
          and search for "[=".
          Greetings, Rudy
        • lance_benson
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
            > In order to remove that [wiki word] interpretation just
            > type [=NSLU2C=].

            Thanks, Rudy. I figured out that it was making a link, and fixed it by
            changing it to lower case. But I didn't know about "[="--thanks for
            that tip.