Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Backup on openWrt

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
      lance_benson wrote:
      > I'm ready to add the following page to the wiki, and a link from the
      > openwrt homepage in the wiki, but I don't see how to add a new page.
      > If someone can tell me how to add a page, I'll also add a page
      > telling how to add a page.

      Just type the name of the new page into the browser at the right place,
      and it will ask you if you want to start editing it.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
        lance_benson wrote:
        > I'm ready to add the following page to the wiki, and a link from the
        > openwrt homepage in the wiki, but I don't see how to add a new page.
        > If someone can tell me how to add a page, I'll also add a page
        > telling how to add a page.

        Actually, can you please just add it to the existing backup page?
        There's no need to add a new page for it when there's an existing page
        on howto backup the slug.

        -- Rod
      • lance_benson
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
          > Actually, can you please just add it to the existing backup page?

          Done, here:
          http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/CompletelyBackupTheNSLU2 with
          links added to several other backup pages. One question: the
          letters "NSLU2C" were underlined and followed by a guestion mark, with
          a link suggesting that a wiki page be added for this. I don't know why
          this was, or what to do about it.
        • reuter.rudolf
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
            --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lance_benson" <lance_benson@...>
            wrote:
            One question: the
            > letters "NSLU2C" were underlined and followed by a guestion mark, with
            > a link suggesting that a wiki page be added for this. I don't know why
            > this was, or what to do about it.

            Hello Lance,
            NSLU2C is interpreted as a wiki word. But that page does not exist. In
            order to remove that interpretation just type [=NSLU2C=].
            Please see also http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki
            and http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex
            and search for "[=".
            Greetings, Rudy
          • lance_benson
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 3, 2009
              > In order to remove that [wiki word] interpretation just
              > type [=NSLU2C=].

              Thanks, Rudy. I figured out that it was making a link, and fixed it by
              changing it to lower case. But I didn't know about "[="--thanks for
              that tip.