Bug in cherokee https POST request handling.

  • imran_k01
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      FYI,
      I recently found a bug in cherokee web server which has been fixed
      in the latest cherokee release
      (http://lists.octality.com/pipermail/cherokee/2008-December/009560.html)

      The current version (0.10.1-1) should not be used for https post
      request. Any chance a new build will be made available?

      Thank you very much,

      Imran
    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        The cherokee 0.11.6 ipk is in optware feeds. You did not say what
        firmware you're using. So it's hard to tell whether you can use the
        newer version from optware.

        -Brian

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "imran_k01" <imran_k01@...> wrote:

        > FYI,
        > I recently found a bug in cherokee web server which has been fixed
        > in the latest cherokee release
        > (http://lists.octality.com/pipermail/cherokee/2008-
        December/009560.html)

        > The current version (0.10.1-1) should not be used for https post
        > request. Any chance a new build will be made available?
        >
        > Thank you very much,
        >
        > Imran

      • imran_k01
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
          I just discovered the wonders of the 'ipkg-opt update' command!

          New version already available, thanks a lot.

          Imran