Ready/Status led is dark (or off?)

  • minimatica
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      I'm installing in this moment debian tnx to ciriys guide but even if
      the installation bar is in progress (now 76%) and all "seeems" ok the
      ready/status led is dark and the ethernet green, is it normal?

      TNX!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
        Yes, it will stay that way for a very long time (depending on the speed of your hard disk).
        It's selinux's fault. Just leave it run overnight.
        -- Rod

        I'm installing in this moment debian tnx to ciriys guide but even if
        >the installation bar is in progress (now 76%) and all "seeems" ok the ready/status led is dark and the ethernet green, is it normal?
        >
        >TNX!

      • minimatica
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Whitby" <rod@...> wrote:

          > Yes, it will stay that way for a very long time (depending on the
          >speed of your hard disk).

          TNX, Rod!