Compiling Apache modules for Synology

  • Jonathan AMIEZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      Hello,

      I wished to build the Apache module mod_auth_mysql for my Synology DS207+.
      I noticed later that needed tools to do this job are not working on such
      devices.

      I did read that page : http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Apache ,
      but I didn't understand how to proceed.
      I took a look to php.mk as said in the Known Issues section and read
      developer's notes, but that didn't help me anymore.
      Neither forums nor wikis gave me an answers about this.

      So could someone tells me how to proceed to build Apache modules?
      Thanks in advance.

      You guys are doing really nice work on all these little devices.

      --
      Cordialement,
      Jonathan AMIEZ