uNSlung, TwonkyVision and NTFS

  • macnet83
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      Hello

      I installed uNSlung 6.8 on a pen drive on port 2 and I have a WD
      Elements disk on port 1 formatted as NTFS.

      I installed TwonkyVision 4.4.2 and everything was done without
      problems. I installed On2share UPNP media server and the Winamp Plug
      in but despite the fact I detect my Twonky NSLU2 server on Winamp It
      doesn't detect any media files.

      I also have problems running my iTunes server to access content on the
      NTFS drive.

      With ext3 it worked flawlessly but since I formatted it to NTFS it
      doesn't after serving a few songs.

      This is my Twonkymedia-default.ini file:

      contentbase=/share/flash/data/twonkymedia.db
      contentdir=/share/flash/data/
      friendlyname=Twonky NSLU2
      httpport=9000
      enableweb=2
      scantime=90
      maxmem=15000
      startupmb=0
      norescale=1
      platform=NSLU2

      I tried to access content on the Hard Disk but it doesn't work either way.

      Please help.