Installing svn 1.5.4 (libuuid problems)

  • Jonas Blunck
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
      Hi all,

      Today I tried to upgrade to svn 1.5.4 on my NSLU2 (unslung firmware). Trying to start svn it complains about missing the shared library libuuid. I've tried everything I could find on Google, installing e2fsprogs, etc, but I cannot seem to get svn up and running.

      Any ideas where I can find and install libuuid?

      Best regards,
       Jonas
    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
        e2fslibs ? Or even try "ipkg -force-reinstall install e2fslibs".

        Some time ago, I splitted e2fslibs from e2fsprogs. You said you
        already tried installing e2fsprogs, then e2fslibs should have been
        installed.

        -Brian

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Jonas Blunck" <jonas.blunck@...>