Re: Only 100GB available while it is a 500GB harddisk

  • jvdhaspel
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2008
      Hi all,

      I have found it. I used resize2fs to fix it.
      First tried it on the box itself but that didn't work as the drive is
      active. So I used a Knoppix live cd on my pc and connected the
      external USB harddrive to it. Now I could resize it to the maximum
      available.

      Connected it to the NSLU2 and now I have the full 499GB!

      Regards,
      Jeroen.