Re: [nslu2-linux] md5sum mismatch for ipkg packages

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
      Mike (mwester) wrote:
      > Hauke Fuhrmann wrote:
      >> I got a md5sum mismatch for ipkg packages of the unslung...
      >> # cat oe-feed.conf
      >> src/gz oe http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable
      >
      > Yes, the feeds have changed.

      I have fixed some erroneous symlinks on the feeds related to the
      'stable' directory (it was pointing to 6.8-beta instead of 6.10-beta).

      However, any 6.10 binary release should be using the following line:

      src/gz oe http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/6.10-beta

      (and if you were using that line, there would have been no problems).

      The stable symlink currently points to 6.10-beta, but will move whenever
      there is a new stable release. That's why the binary images are
      configured to point to the explicitly numbered feed directory.