Re: [nslu2-linux] md5sum mismatch for ipkg packages

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2008
      Hauke Fuhrmann wrote:
      > I got a md5sum mismatch for ipkg packages of the unslung...

      > # cat oe-feed.conf
      > src/gz oe http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable

      Yes, the feeds have changed. For the moment, the easiest thing to do
      would be to edit the oe-feed.conf file, and change it to read:

      src/gz oe http://ipkg-nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/6.10-beta

      Do an "ipkg update", and all should be well again.

      Mike (mwester)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
        Mike (mwester) wrote:
        > Hauke Fuhrmann wrote:
        >> I got a md5sum mismatch for ipkg packages of the unslung...
        >> # cat oe-feed.conf
        >> src/gz oe http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable
        >
        > Yes, the feeds have changed.

        I have fixed some erroneous symlinks on the feeds related to the
        'stable' directory (it was pointing to 6.8-beta instead of 6.10-beta).

        However, any 6.10 binary release should be using the following line:

        src/gz oe http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/6.10-beta

        (and if you were using that line, there would have been no problems).

        The stable symlink currently points to 6.10-beta, but will move whenever
        there is a new stable release. That's why the binary images are
        configured to point to the explicitly numbered feed directory.