kernel modules md5sum mismatch

  • hauke.fuhrmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hi there,

      I try to install a raid1 array on my slug following the howto. I'm trying
      to install the raid kernel modules for Unslung 6.10. I get the following
      errors. Is there anything wrong with the packages? I already did that
      update several times.
      Any hints for a slug newby?

      Hauke

      # ipkg install kernel-module-md
      Installing kernel-module-md (2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21) to root...
      Downloading
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable/kernel-module-md_2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21_nslu2be.ipk
      Nothing to be done
      Collected errors:
      Package kernel-module-md md5sum mismatch. Either the ipkg or the package
      index are corrupt. Try 'ipkg update'.
      # ipkg install kernel-module-raid1
      Installing kernel-module-raid1 (2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21) to root...
      Downloading
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable/kernel-module-raid1_2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21_nslu2be.ipk
      Nothing to be done
      Collected errors:
      Package kernel-module-raid1 md5sum mismatch. Either the ipkg or the
      package index are corrupt. Try 'ipkg update'.