qemu ipkg install error

  • creese77
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      I am trying to install qemu for a ventrilo server based on
      instructions from nslu2-linux.org.
      I get an error when installing qemu-libc-i386

      # ipkg install qemu-libc-i386
      Package qemu-libc-i386 (2.3.6-1) installed in root is up to date.
      Configuring qemu-libc-i386
      Error loading /opt/i386-unknown-linux-gnu/sbin/ldconfig
      postinst script returned status 1
      ERROR: qemu-libc-i386.postinst returned 1
      Nothing to be done

      When i look at the /opt/i386-unknown-linux-gnu/sbin/ directory
      there
      is no ldconfig present.
      I also looked to see about the swap space using the free command.

      It returned the following (which i think means i have swap space
      enabled):

      # free
      total used free shared
      buffers