openwrt (kamikaze 7.09) and amule 2.2.2

  • vulcano08
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2008

      Is there anyone who succeded in running amule 2.2.2 (optware package)
      on a slug under kamikaze 7.09 ?

      I followed the directions given here:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/HowToRunAmuleDaemon
      coping some files missing (cryptkey.dat, clients.met, preferences.dat,
      preferencesKad.dat, key_index.dat, load_index.dat and src_index.dat)
      from another installation of emule, but as soon as a search is issued
      or a download is started amuled consumes about 98% of cpu time and
      the gui, amulecmd and so on remains irresponsive though the slug
      itself is not freezed (issueing other commands at the OS level it
      works)...

      It seems it is in an endless loop.

      Where can I find a package of amule2.2.1 to give a try ?

      Thank you