Looking for pwc drivers for NSLU2 UNSLUNG

  • gandalf3009
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008
      Hi to everybody,

      I am trying to connect my Hercules webcam classic to the nslu2 unslung
      6.10 beta..
      I have installed the driver ov511.o but the device can't be recognized
      by the nslu2, so i would like to try to install the pwc driver to solve
      my problem..
      Where can I find the pwc driver? In the files section of this group
      there is no more..

      Thanks