help debian install

  • antony
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      j'have flashed firmware with debian but when the debian installation
      start when ask for partitional disk but my usb disk not is present the
      led is off.

      it's necessary install the support usb??

      scuse me for bad eanglish!

      tnk
    • Martin Michlmayr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        * antony <hawk17@...> [2008-11-04 10:19]:
        > j'have flashed firmware with debian but when the debian installation
        > start when ask for partitional disk but my usb disk not is present
        > the led is off.
        >
        > it's necessary install the support usb??

        With etch, there are some USB modules you need to manually select.
        Search for "In order for the installation to succeed, you need to
        select the following modules" at http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html

        --
        Martin Michlmayr
        http://www.cyrius.com/