[nslu2-linux] Optware/Openwrt libuClibc

  • Dustovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hello, I am just wondering where I can download a replacement
      /opt/lib/libuClibc.so.9.28.so file. I was foolishly --strip-debug the libs
      and got a Bus Error and erased my uclibc. So I am kinda stuck in the water
      for compiling new programs. I cant find any package in the repository?? It
      is on a openwrt-brcm2.4 platform.