[nslu2-linux] help with NSLU2 and ushare please

  • dwl99
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      This is a whole new world for me - I find Linux very hard to get my head
      round & would appreciate any help. I have installed ushare on my unslung
      slug. The website for ushare helpfully states that you need to edit the conf
      file to point the software to the folder which contains your music - can
      anyone explain to me how to actually do this? It also says that you need to
      enter a port number if you want to access the web interface but I have no
      idea of what port number to use.

      Thanks a lot!
    • dwl99
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        Problem sorted - after a bit more digging about with google I worked out that
        I needed to edit the ushare.conf file with a text editor & fill in the port
        numbers myself.