A question about NRPE

  • jumboman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      Hi

      I am hoping somebody in this group can help me with this. I use a QNAP
      TS 209 Pro. I recently installed Optware IPKG on it. After that I
      installed NRPE from the IPKG repository. However the port seems to be
      for unslung firmware.

      When I looked at the launch script it seems to be looking for
      for /etc/sysconfig/network, /etc/rc.d/functions, daemon, killproc that
      seem to be absent on the variant of Linux that QNAP is running.

      I was wondering if somebody can give me pointers about what I could
      possibly change these invocations to. I am hoping only the startup
      script needs to be changed and the executable does not need to be
      rebuilt. I am not sure what variant Linux QNAP is using.

      thanks