sabnzbdplus and ssl support

  • casskrygier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      This has now been compiled for use on the slug. I'm a long time user,
      but it's great to see it on the ipkg install list as well.

      The one problem I have and I don't know if its specific to me is if I
      install sabnzbd i can't get ssl support (even though this is now
      supported).

      I've installed openssl and as a consequence would expect it to be
      enabled. Does anyone else have ssl enabled and able provide an update.

      Thanks
      Cass