Re: About debian!

  • phiho_251286
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 3, 2008
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Farquharson"

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTheResetButtonToEnterUpgradeMode

      > --
      > Gordon Farquharson
      > GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676

      before, i still log into upgrade mode my slug by this method, suddeny
      now i can't perfome this action.
    • Gordon Farquharson
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 3, 2008
        On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:56, phiho_251286 <phiho_251286@...> wrote:
        > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Farquharson"
        > <gordonfarquharson@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:47, phiho_251286 <phiho_251286@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> > oh no! I think have a problem with my nslu2, now i can't upgrade mode
        >> > for it. Why?
        >>

        > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTheResetButtonToEnterUpgradeMode
        >>
        >> --
        >> Gordon Farquharson
        >> GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676
        >>
        > before, i still log into upgrade mode my slug by this method, suddeny
        > now i can't perfome this action.

        If anybody is to help you with this problem, you need to provide more
        information about exactly what you did before the problem occurred,
        and what you see now. For instance, what are the the colours of the
        LEDs on the NSLU2? Also, tell people about your system configuration,
        e.g. do you have your hard drive connected (only relevant if your hard
        drive is powered over the USB port), how have you got your NSLU2
        connected to your LAN, etc.

        Gordon

        --
        Gordon Farquharson
        GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 3, 2008
          <gordonfarquharson@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:56, phiho_251286 <phiho_251286@...> wrote:
          > > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Farquharson"
          > > <gordonfarquharson@> wrote:

          http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTheResetButtonToEnterUpgradeMode

          > >> --
          > >> Gordon Farquharson
          > >> GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676
          > >>
          > > before, i still log into upgrade mode my slug by this method, suddeny
          > > now i can't perfome this action.
          >
          > If anybody is to help you with this problem, you need to provide more
          > information about exactly what you did before the problem occurred,
          > and what you see now. For instance, what are the the colours of the
          > LEDs on the NSLU2? Also, tell people about your system configuration,
          > e.g. do you have your hard drive connected (only relevant if your hard
          > drive is powered over the USB port), how have you got your NSLU2
          > connected to your LAN, etc.
          >
          > Gordon
          >
          > --
          > Gordon Farquharson
          > GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676

          sorry! i have reflash my slug by sercumm utility, and version i
          upgrade is "Unslung-6.8-beta". After upgrade finish, it reboot and
          first led is orange, secon led is yellow, with no any device in USB
          port. After i don't power of it, i unplug power. Follow i restart
          device and log my slug into upgrade mode, but don't perform this
          action. Have problem with my slug,...need remove pattery?