No Power on NSLU2

  • Kirk Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hello,

      I have an NSLU2 that has been sitting in a box for quite a while. I
      tried to power it up, but I get no response at all. I measured about 6-7
      Volts at the power connector. I tried to trace out the power circuit but
      didn't get too far. One thing that looks suspicious is an N53W three pin
      SMD (Q5) next to the power connector pin and caps. Does anyone know what
      this chip might be? There is an SMD fuse (FB4) just after the N53W chip
      which doesn't have voltage, but the other side of the N53W does. Thanks
      for any help.

      Kirk
    • Denzil Hoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
        Take a look here for the info
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/SemiconductorPartsList

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
          On Sat, 2008-08-30 at 11:34 -0700, Denzil Hoff wrote:
          > Take a look here for the info
          > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/SemiconductorPartsList

          Thanks Denzil, it looks like what I need.

          Kirk