osx 10.3 issue

  • ciscomanvann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
      When i update this thing to unslung i cant always get 10.3 to see it
      on the lan. I can ping it, i can ssh to it, but finder wont mount it
      even if i put its ip in directly. Interestingly , a windows box works
      fine while this is happening.
      Any ideas?
    • Felipe Cavalcanti
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
        On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:28:32 -0000, ciscomanvann <ciscomanvann@...> wrote:

        > When i update this thing to unslung i cant always get 10.3 to see it
        > on the lan. I can ping it, i can ssh to it, but finder wont mount it
        > even if i put its ip in directly. Interestingly , a windows box works
        > fine while this is happening.
        > Any ideas?

        I don't use OSX, but have you tried moutning it using a username /
        password? Samba sometimes doesn' t let you mount it without a user.

        Hope this helps,
        --
        Felipe (aka Cavalkaf) <cavalkaf@...>