Unslung 6.10 and quota bug?

  • jvdhaspel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hi, I'm running Unslung 6.10 and have problems with using quota's.
      When assigning quota's it will make no difference.
      I tried to assign 5MB but I still can copy much ore than that to the
      share.

      With the original firmware it worked properly.

      I searched on the Wiki and also in this list and could find another
      person asking the same but without a solution.

      Has anybody any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Jeroen.