About lighttpd in Windows environment

  • jmir_po
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      Hi all!

      I've been using Thttpd as web server for some time (unslung 5.5 beta)
      thanks to usefull wiki pages at the NSLU2 site.

      Recently I decided to install the Lighttpd webserver together with
      php, php-fcgi and libstdc++ folowing the How-to
      'DeployPHPWebAppUsingFastCGI' (I did this because I want to have local
      access to my mp3 files using Musicbrowser which I installed as well
      folowing the How-to «SlugAsAudioPlayer»).

      Since I am having trouble in getting Lighttpd to work (I just get a
      blank screen in my browser - firefox - when I invoque
      http://localhost:8082/musicbrowser), I would appreciate if someone
      could tell me: perhaps I am making here a basic mistake, assuming that
      Lighttpd works in Windows environment (Windows Vista sp1)?

      Thank you in advance
      Joao