Re: [nslu2-linux] No such device on both /dev/lp0 and /dev/usb/lp0

  • fatejd
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
      I have the driver installed on the workstation PC (Windows Vista) and have
      run the only setup for adding a printer that looks to be somewhat updated on
      nslu2-linux.org. I'm just wondering if maybe I have something wrong in the
      description of my printer. Should I have it setup as parallel and have it
      at /dev/usb/lp0 or something else?

      Thanks