Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: using BOINC

  • Tory Clement
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2008
      I at one point was able to compile the boinc client to work and get
      past the initial benchmark timeout problem I was having. The issue I
      had was that none of the projects had any work units that would work
      on an arm chipset. I looked into get qemu running to emulate i386 but
      had no success.

      Selbram

      --
      Tory Clement