Excellent NSLU2 presentation by Jim Buzbee

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
      Jim Buzbee was the original NSLU2 hacker.

      He presented http://www.batbox.org/IsThataLampInYourPocket.pdf just
      under a month ago at the Boulder Linux Users Group.

      It's an excellent presentation.

      -- Rod
    • Pierre-Fran├žois (f5bqp_pfm)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
        Very nice presentation,
        Congratulation to Jim and the other contributors.

        pf
        F5BQP

        Jim Buzbee was the original NSLU2 hacker.

        He presented http://www.batbox. org/IsThataLampI nYourPocket. pdf just
        under a month ago at the Boulder Linux Users Group.

        It's an excellent presentation.

        -- Rod

        __________ Information NOD32 3244 (20080705) __________

        Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.
        http://www.nod32.com
      • Bob Cox
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
          In article <486F6B23.1010900@...>,
          Rod Whitby <rod@...> wrote:

          > Jim Buzbee was the original NSLU2 hacker.
          >
          > He presented http://www.batbox.org/IsThataLampInYourPocket.pdf just
          > under a month ago at the Boulder Linux Users Group.
          >
          > It's an excellent presentation.

          Yes - an excellent set of slides and it would have been good to have
          been there. The comment regarding the end of NSLU2 production seems so
          sad! They are still available from online UK suppliers (Dabs, Ebuyer,
          Amazon) and no doubt will appear on Ebay for years to come, but I
          suppose my three slugs are more than enough ;-)