RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: F5L009 belkin network usb hub

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hello!
      I am inclined to agree as I normally have problems finding everything on the
      Belkin site, so we are both on it there.

      However I just looked at that site you mentioned concerning the hub from
      Belkin. I suspect Alf could say it better but, "HAH!". The one comment left
      remarks that the gang from the GPL violations site will be involved here RSN
      concerning Linux users and Belkin's ideas for that thing.

      However Rod's idea about using a serial gizmo to study the hub makes better
      sense.
      --
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...

      Behalf